Saturday, January 21, 2012

Everything Birth: Sponser

I am 30 weeks pregnant and into my third trimester. I went to my midwife checkup yesterday, which are now every 2 weeks in frequency. Everything went well, thank God--baby is doing great :) She reminded me it's that time already to put in my order for a home birth kit.

I ordered the kit, as well as my birth pool (yes, I'm shooting for a water birth--or if not the warm water is supposed to work wonders on labor pains) through Everything Birth. It's a great little site that offers home birth materials, midwife materials, cloth diapers, etc. Check them out.




everything birth



I'm planning to talk more in depth about the goodies packed in my Birth Kit, the items on my birth supplies list, and the birth pool I chose on Monday. With only 10 weeks to go, now is the time to get all my ducks in a row--baby will be here before I know it. Exciting!