Friday, February 3, 2012

This Moment: Over the hill and through the woods, to the midwives house we go . . .


{this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My pregnancy is quickly approaching the end. My days of needing to visit my midwives' office are numbered. It is such a peaceful and serene trek through woods and back country roads--so different from your traditional OB/GYN experience. I wanted to memorialize it for the days I no longer need to make the trip.

The pictures are horrible, taken with my cell phone (again). Sometimes a Kodak moment strikes and your without your camera. You have to settle for what you have on hand. They're enough, I suppose, to jog my memory years down the road when I want to look back upon my pregnancy days and reminisce :)


 









You can't see them, but there are goats on that hill. My girls love spotting them each time we come for an appointment.